The Best Herb For Killing Belly Pains, Arthritis,
Thyme is a popular herb in the traditional medicine. The thymol has been used for many centuries for numerous reasons and today studies confirm the amazing effects this herb can provide.
Thymol is often included in numerous mouthwashes and antiseptic wipes.
Scientists claim that the thymol oil is very effective to be used as a painkiller and that in cases of PMS pain is even better than Ibuprofen.
In one study which 84 women students participated between the ages of 18-24 concluded this claim. They all had bad PMS and many of them also dysmenorrhea.
The aching cramps of PMS also go with a backache, nausea headache, and dizziness. Secondary dysmenorrhea is menses pain from another cause.
The primary one is in the first 2 years of menses and women have no pelvis pain in the rest of the month.
THE BEST USES OF THYME OIL:
Antirheumatic – The reasons of rheum can range from bad blood flow, arthritis, and gout or even piled up toxins uric crystals in blood. The thymol oil is a natural diuretic and it removes the toxins and improves the blood flow.
Antiseptic – Thyme oil as a natural antiseptic treats infections, sores and wounds. Its effectiveness in such cases is due caryophyllene and camphene it contains.
Hypertensive – It balances the blood pressure.
Tonic – It increases the immunity, supports nerves, digestion, muscles, skin and heart.
Additional uses and benefits:
– Increases DHA in brain, heart and the kidneys
– Boosts healthy fats in cells
– Removes nail fungi
– Removes parasites
– Effective against UTIs and bladder infections
– Add it in a sitz bath or massage to stimulate menstruation for weak or missing periods
– Treats vaginitis and candida
– For athlete’s foot apply undiluted oil and fatty cream too previously
– To prevent irritation it is wise to always use thyme in combinations. You can blend it with lavender, pine, lemon, bergamot, grapefruit, and rosemary essential oil
– It can be used as hands sanitizer
– As hair tonic for face warts and acne
– For bacteria removal of produce Get 1% solution
– Keeps the bugs at bay