The best natural medications for sinuses
Our nose is a complex system made out of narrow canals and 8 sinuses, cavities in our bones filled with air are connected with out eyes and ears. The nose processes the air before it comes to our lungs. This is why it is important for us to keep our health by breathing trough our nose.
Some ills can lead to nasal congestion like rhinitis, and the inflammation of the mucous can lead to sinus inflammation. Here are the best natural medications you can take to help yourself.
1. Try to have a constant flow of mucus trough your nose. Take showers with hot water and try to breathe in the steam. The moisture opens up the closed breathing paths and helps with the sinuses.
2. Take a teaspoon of salt and mix it with a glass of hot water. Put a few drops of this mixture in your nose and tilt your head back. When the mixture reaches your sinuses you will feel a relief.
3. Because sinus infections are caused by mucous inflammation cur cumin can help with this because of its anti inflammatory properties.
4. Spicy food helps because it increases the flow of mucus in your breathing paths.
5. Boil half a liter of wild oil of oregano and inhale it. It is the best to put towels around your face to breathe as much as steam as possible. It is very powerful because of it antibiotic properties.
6. Cut pieces of onion and smell them with your nose close to them. Consuming raw onion can also help you with your sinuses.
7. Hot tomato juice is a great for sinuses. Boil a glass of tomato juice with a tablespoon of chopped garlic, half a tablespoon of chilly sauce, and a tablespoon of lemon juice and a bit of salt.