The Diet That Made Everyone Go Crazy
The `Hrono Diet` has been created by the fresh doctor Allen Delabos who studied `Hrono Biology` and has used all of his knowledge to improve the human diet. What is it based on?
Your body works differently at different times of the day and digests the food differently. Amongst other things, every body is different in sie, shape, bone structure and that is why the consumed food should be different for everyone. For the hrono diet you need to respect the rules for food combining.
The proteins and the carbohydrates should be consumed for breastfed only. The meals shouldn’t be skipped. It is important to have at least a 5 hour difference between the meals and to regulate the the levels of insulin and sugar in your blood. It is good to practice interval ed trainings, – the combination of fast and slow walking is the best. This training should be practiced in the mornings only. You should avoid products such as: milk, sugar, white flour and yoghurt.
This diet became popular because with this diet you do not endeavor to count the calories but you keep up with the simple rules.
There are a few rules:
1. If you are tall you can eat more.The quantity of food you should take on depends on your height.
2. The bigger your bones are, – the less calories you need to lose. You can see how big your bones are by measuring your wrist. The average size is around 6cm.
3. For those who like sweets: Eat food that contains carbohydrates only from the moment that you feel hungry until the late afternoon.
4. You can allow yourself to have 2 meals by choice every week.
5. No alcohol.
6. No sugar with the coffee or the tea.
7. No milk or yoghurt.
8. Never eat unless you are hungry.
9. Eat a banana 1 hour before you start with the Exercise
Menu of the Hrono Diet
– Eat carbohydrates, proteins and fats. You need to avoid wheat and corn. Barley flour, rye flour, buckwheat flour and oat flour are allowed for consumption. Even bacon is allowed with the condition for it to be additive – free.
– You need to consume proteins that come from calf meat or pork, but with n carbohydrates but with vegetables. Also, you need to consume higher amounts of fresh white and green vegetables as salads.
– This meal is also consisted of proteins, but the proteins should be easy. This proteins come from the white meat and fish. Sometimes you can combine it with fresh cheese too. You should combine green and white vegetables for dinner too.
The sweet products, even fruits should be eaten only in the afternoon, between the lunch and the dinner. The best choice is the dark chocolate (70% cacao) or raisins.
If you need to lose weight there are several restrictions.
No snacks or sweets, fruits included.